Please contact us via email.
Frequently asked questions
If videos cannot be displayed or played, this can have several reasons:
- Browser – Make sure you’re using an up-to-date browser version. We support common browsers, but recommend using Google Chrome.
- Cache – The browser you are using may have stored an outdated version of the website. You should therefore empty the cache (intermediate memory) via the browser settings and reload the page. It may also be necessary to adjust the data protection settings in the browser so that no obvious website services are displayed.
- Login – The content will only be displayed correctly if you are logged in. Please ensure that the “My Account” section IS displayed.
- Eligibility – Members Area content can only be viewed with an active membership.
- Using a VPN – Some VPNs can cause errors when used that prevent videos from being displayed correctly. Please try connecting to a different VPN server or disable the VPN